Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
Collection of personal information by amp.
The types of information we may collect include:
- identifying and contact information such as name & email address;
- financial information such as credit card details;
- wellness information such as skin type or skin health;
- if you visit our website, register an account with us and/or purchase products through our website, your username and password, IP address, information about your purchases and your other activity on our website.
- other information with your consent or where required by law.
We collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of our products and services, to provide you with the products you request, as well as information on other products and services offered by amp.
Where possible, we will collect personal information directly from you or a person authorised to provide this information on your behalf. This can be through our website, in one of our retail stores or counters, over the phone or by email. Should we collect your personal information from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party has obtained your consent to provide your personal information to us.
If you no longer wish to receive copies of our newsletter, or information about our products, services, launches, events or other promotional information you may unsubscribe by contacting us as described below. For communications sent by e-mail or other electronic means you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
If you would rather not have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to access all parts of this website, including the purchase section.
amp.’s use of your personal information
amp. may use your personal information for purposes connected with our business operations, which may include:
- to develop, market, sell or otherwise provide products, services or information;
- fulfil your purchase orders for our products, services and/or gift certificates
- provide you with copies of our newsletter or information about our products, store launches, partnerships, events or other marketing or promotional information;
- to maintain, update and service your account with us;
- improve our website, including to modify it to your usage, history and preferences and troubleshoot problems; and
- conduct internal administrative activities, research, analytics, planning and project development.
Disclosure of personal information by amp.
In order to properly conduct our activities, we may disclose or transfer personal information to other persons or organisations including:
- parties connected with the proposed or actual financing, securitisation, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of amp. or our business or assets, for the purposes of evaluating and/or performing the proposed transaction; and
- other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
Data quality and security
We do our best to:
- make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- where permitted by law, destroy or permanently anonymise personal information that is no longer needed for purposes for which it was collected.
amp.’s credit card transactions are fulfilled by an authorised banking institution. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, amp. offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to help prevent others from accessing it. Personal information is stored on servers that are protected by appropriate safeguards, and will be accessible by authorised employees and agents who require access in connection with their responsibilities.
Access to and Correction of Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org